Outputs: Up to 8 injector and 8 ignition.
Suits: Recommended for 4, 6, 8 cylinder, Drive-By-Wire (DBW) or 2, 3, 4 rotor engines, EFI conversions, engines with multiple variable camshafts.
Includes: Elite 2500T ECU with DBW, Advanced Torque Management and Race Functions. Basic Universal Wire-In Harness, USB programming cable and USB Software Key.
Haltech's Elite 2500 T takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed waterproof case, drive by wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short term and long term map learning, dual channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 2500 T provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside this ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 to 4 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 8 x Ignition Outputs
- 12 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 4 x Dedicated inputs (Dual Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to use